199 Fremont is a Class A high-rise office building located South-of-Market in downtown San Francisco. The building features a granite and glass curtain wall with metal accents. The first three stories have a hand-set granite stone base and the lobby features structural glass entries and storefronts. The site also includes an outdoor poetry/sculpture garden and a child care center, as well as the historic Marine Electric Building, which contains Town Hall restaurant and a child care facility.
Contact Property Management for more details.
- Roof-top satellite capability, a location for line-of-site microwave communications to Silicon Valley, fiber optic cabling, ISDN and T1 service to the building
- Advanced comfort control system allowing air delivery on a floor-by-floor basis
- An energy management and lighting system that can be customized to specific tenant needs.
The project also includes a plaza poetry/sculpture garden, cafe/restaurant, child care center, entries from Fremont, Beale and Howard Streets, a 24′ lobby ceiling, multi-level, below-ground parking and convenient access to mass transit.
The building is designed to accommodate tenants’ current and future electrical and mechanical systems loads and to meet the latest seismic design standards. It accommodates high-load electrical capacity, vertical telecommunication risers dedicated for tenant systems, individual tenant security systems and variable climate and lighting conditions for private and open office layout flexiblility. The design also provides a high ratio of useable-to-rentable space.
Flexibility into the 21st Century is the design mandate of 199 Fremont. The floor plates are virtually column-free. Dramatic floor-to-ceiling exterior windows providing abundant natural light to the interior, can be further enhanced in the corners (due to a unique floor plan, there are up to eight “corner” offices available on each floor) by utilizing up to 10’6″ ceiling heights. Varied core to exterior window depths throughout 199 Fremont maximize the efficiency of interior floor plans, regardless of whether open space or private offices are emphasized in the design.
- Two blocks south of Market Street in the Fremont Corridor of San Francisco’s Financial District
- Easy walking access to BART, Muni, all regional buses and ferries
- Easy freeway access, to avoid downtown congestion
- Town Hall Restaurant located on-site, award winning San Francisco restaurant
- Walk to restaurants such as Waterbar, Epic, Slanted Door, Boulevard, One Market, and Aqua. Other neighborhood amenities include YMCA, ClubOne, Embarcadero Waterfront Park, South Beach Marina, and AT&T Park.
- Nearby light rail transit connects the CalTrain commuter train station and the San Francisco Giants AT&T Park to the south and Fisherman’s Wharf to the north
- Many residential opportunities offering exciting employee living accommodations over a broad range of prices in the vicinity of Fremont Street